Friday 13 December 2013

December Goals - Mini Edition

Unfortunately real life got in the way for the first week or so of the month, hence why I was so late in writing a November summary, and with almost half of December already gone it seems a bit silly making a full set of goals. Thus, I am setting some mini goals to hit before the end of the month that will hopefully keep me motivated over the Christmas period and encourage me not to slack off and gorge on mince pies.



1. $2.5k Profit

This is purely an extrapolation of how the month has gone so far and how much I think I can play over the next two weeks. I think I can keep my ROI in the $11 PKOs as high as it is now unless they become severely reg infested and my ROI in PLO and O8 MTTs has always been around the 50% mark so if I can continue at this pace, then $2.5k should be pretty easy.

2. Ship either the PLO8 $5r or the PLO $3r

These two are without doubt the softest tournament of the day for each of their respective games. The level of play is just atrocious and, compared to their freeze-out counterparts, the prize pools are astronomical. I've won the $5r in the past but recently I've being falling at the final few fences. Likewise with the $3r, I've made the final table a bunch of times but have never been able to take the outright win. This month, all is going to change!

3, Satellite into a Weekend Major

Currently I'm not cleared to reg the 215s on the weekend, whether they be the Weekly O8s or the Sunday Million but there are quite a few low stake satellites to these events and I've been told they're usually quite soft. I normally avoid these on the weekends but with the recent Pokerstars promotional push for their weekly tournaments, the prize pools are looking very tasty and I'd love to get my hands on some of that.



So there's a few mini goals to set out and try to achieve this month, or the next two weeks as it is. All three should be attainable and thus hopefully this month can be my first clean sweep of goals. I hope December goes well for all of you out there as well. Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment